Not having a significant other for the holidays can be tough.Take it from person who knows.
Still, the new year is full of dating possibilities.
But, before you rush off to download Bumble again, create a fewunforgettable memories for yourself. Taking a solo trip-up somewhere special can give you new perspective.
Reignite all your passions and explore theworld. Whether you’re with your squad or by yourself, dive intonew experiences and live freely in 2016.
There’s merely one ruleto follow when exploring new territory: havefun.
1. Catch some much needed R& R with your BFF in Colorado.
2. Let go of your past heartbreaksat a beautiful villa in the Philippines.
3. Dine ata Parisian cafe like you’re CarrieBradshaw.
4. Show off your bikini body on an island-hopping cruise.
5. Take a selfie with your squad in Budapest.
6. Boostyour chances offinding love in San Francisco.
7. Bask in your single status( and a one-night stand) in Greece.
8. Climb Camelback Mountain with your bestie in Arizona.
9. Sip onglasses of red in Burgundy, France’s wine country.
10. Take posedcandids in Rome, Italy.
11. Let yourcat obsession take you to Johannesburg, South Africa.
12. Search for the 6 God in Toronto, Canada.
13. Learn how to surf in Portugal.
14. You can still stalk your ex on Instagram from Seoul, South Korea.
15Indulgein every sin while visitingLas Vegas.