Today, ClassPass, everyone’s favorite unlimited fitness class service, announced that they’re going to increase their New York City membership price from $125 to $190 for current members( and $200 for new ones ).
And people arepissed.
I maintain ClassPass is an excellent service for everyone except ANYONE WITH A JOB, who are, unfortunately the only people who can afford it
Caro (@ socarolinesays) April 27, 2016
ClassPass roped us in at $99/ month , now wants to charge $190/ month FOR THE EXACT SAME SERVICE https :// t.co/ QytMNdTzYs
Jenna // Wortham (@ jennydeluxe) April 27, 2016
Susan Rinkunas (@ sueonthetown) April 27, 2016
Meghan Hubert (@ megagahubert) April 27, 2016
Living in New York City is already ridiculouslyexpensive, so forcing New Yorkers to spendanother $65 a month will destroy literally all of ourlives.There are just SOmany other thingsI wantedto expend that fund on.
Like 😛 TAGEND
1. Ash* tload of Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies from Levain Bakery
2. Abikini, eyebrow and lip wax at the European Wax Center
3. A 60 -minute massage fromAsia Tui-Na
5. Ten adult coloring books
6. That 28-day Fit Teathat all those celebs are using
7. A 20 -minute psychic reading from Kim Allen
8. An Uber from Manhattan to Brooklyn when there’s a price surge
9. A bottle of wine, a cheese platter and a pasta dish at Carroll Place
10. One therapy conference from someone not covered by my insurance
11. A couple roundsof tequila shots for my friends at thebar
12. Seven tubes of Maybelline BB Cream from Duane Reade
13. Two gel manicures at any cornerplace
14. Unlimited sushi, beer and sake at Kumo Sushi
RIP a well-balanced life.